While the girls were out ...

Ken, Sunday, June 8, 2008 7:59 AM

Last Saturday, while Laura and Sheri were out shopping for wedding dress accessories, I took the opportunity to hit the trails. I hiked to the top of Green Mountain (8,149’) which is the highest point directly above the Flatirons. It's just north of Bear Peak (8,461’), across Bear Canyon, which Laura and I hiked up a couple weeks before.

They should probably call it Dead Dog Mountain! I ran into a half-a-dozen dogs along the way. All of them looked like they were about to collapse trying to get up to the top. Their owners seemed to be doing just fine though. That's Boulder for you! In most other places it's the dogs running circles around the people.

Click here for some pictures I took. Professionally edited by Laura of course!
Comments

Post a Comment